Marketing Your Show
The essential guide to help you prepare for your show.
General Plan to Start With
Create a 30-day Plan
- Calendar with specific posts planned out 2-3x per week the month before your event
- Link directly to your In.Live site pages
- Select key message themes
- Select key tags
- Identify a person on-point to keep track of this
List and contact the people who will help you promote
- Cast / Crew
- Make sure they at least reposting from your social media accounts
Create engaging content to use in promotions
- Identify key hooks for why someone should see the show
- Identify graphics / images that support those hooks
- Make materials available for person creating assets
- Work with team to create engaging posts for fans
Define tickets that will drive interest
- Ticket pricing strategies – early bird, ticket bundles, series of shows
- Target loyal followers and fans by offering promotions & discounts
- Exclusive content and/or merch – can be bundled with tickets
- If so, need to collect purchaser’s delivery information
- Set up process to fulfill orders
Optional – and recommended!
- Create Social Media Accounts for show
- Create urgency and a sense of FOMO
- Create special moments
- These could be captured as NFTs or giveaways for select fans
- Create thank you notes for key sponsors and super fans that reference those moments
- Post-show promotion & marketing
Feel free to reach out to us.
Get the latest happenings in the creator economy, directly to your inbox.